Congrats to elp6n: 5 entries to the VA/KY Distric Fair (Amateur Photography) 2 First Place, 1 Second Place, and 1 Third Place. Not bad at all. Way to go darling.
Congrats to elp6n: 5 entries to the VA/KY Distric Fair (Amateur Photography) 2 First Place, 1 Second Place, and 1 Third Place. Not bad at all. Way to go darling.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Congrats on your achievment elp6n
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
And I thought you were going to post on how bland the fair games & things were....
Thank you [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
But I have to admit, it was fun just being there with my better half. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Congrats!
I wanted to enter some pictures in that contest, but never got around to it. They were the pics that I posted on here of my trip out West actually..
This one was a first place:
http://www.pbase.com/elp6n/image/33109432
This one was also first place:
http://www.pbase.com/elp6n/image/33109872
This was second place:
http://www.pbase.com/elp6n/image/30000820
This was third:
http://www.pbase.com/elp6n/image/31035808
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
the one that gor third place is the best outta all of them. You can take that picture as being gloomy and dark, or you can take it as a happy shot.. haha
great work, great work..
My fav is the black and white of the Cascades
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Those are all nice shots. A person's got to have some talent to be successful at photography. Look's like she's a natural. Great job!!!!!!!
You wanted the best, you got the best...
Bookmarks